Brian can provide curriculum or speaking services created specifically for your group! Or you can choose from one of the following sets of curriculum or speaking options. Please click on the links in red in order to learn more about a specific product.
Retreats, Series, & Workshops:
- Tools for Faith (spiritual practices)
- Untie Your Tongue (evangelism)
- Ways to Pray Address Your Stress
- Praying with Your Imagination
- Seek Peace and Pursue It
- Prayers from Around the World
- No Time to Rest (Sabbath)
- Unity: a Bible Study in Philippians
- Hope After Divorce
- Slay the Wicked & Other Nice Prayers in the Psalms
- Heaven: What’s It Like?
- Jump in to Jonah
- Sexuality: Can We Talk?
- Worship with Taize
- God-Truths with The Simpsons
- Parenting Our Parents
- Whose Stuff Is It, Anyway?
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People
- Staying Christian in College!
- Common Ground: Social Issues and Principles
- Living Waters
- Soul S.P.A.
Click here to book a retreat!
- Soul Food Mission Journal
- Walk This Way
- Soul Food 2U Mission Journal
- Heart Walk
- Soul Food 3 & 4 Mission Journals
- Amazing devotions for the mountains
- Livin’ La Vida Cristo mission devotions
- Holy Helps series
- Hurricane Mission Journal 9
- Nuts & Bolts of Giving
- Ski Sheets & Beach Sheets
- Common Ground (social principles)
- Choir Tour Sheets
- Get in the Game
- Powerful Parables
- Faith Improvement
- 30 Days of Devotion for College Students
- Coaching New Youth Workers
- Ministry Audit
- Volunteer Training
- Interim Youth Ministry
- How to Plan a Mission Trip
- Exploring a Call to Ministry
- How to Create a Worship
- Sunday School 101
- Never Vote Again (discernment)
- Feed your Soul (volunteer appreciation event)
- Individual Spiritual Guidance
For more information about these opportunities, to create curriculum for your own event, or to have Brian speak at your next event, please call or e-mail Holy Moments.
Brian also is a published author and has curriculum in book form available for purchase online! Preview or order a copy of Closer To God or Closer to God: Prayer Journal by Rev. Brian Hardesty-Crouch. Also check out Holy Things for Youth Ministry: 13 Practical Sessions.